Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil as a valuable ingredient for your product development
In the cosmetics industry, almond oil is already an established and often used raw material for the production of numerous care products. But also in the segment of baby care the oil is used in wide-ranging applications. It is not without reason that almond oil is currently experiencing a boom. Due to its composition, almond oil has a very positive nourishing effect. It is one of the highest quality care oils, helps with abrasions, eczema and other skin irritations.
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil for the production of your food products
However, almond oil is not only ubiquitous in the field of cosmetics and care products. Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil is increasingly being used in the production of innovative food products and can be also found on supermarket shelves as a mono product filled in bottles.
Whether as an ingredient in high quality
- vegan products like cheese, yoghurt or quark
- mayonnaises and salad creams
- dressings and vinaigrettes
- creams and dips
- or as a refinement of sweets, desserts, ice cream and pastries
almond oil can be used in many applications due to its mild, nutty taste. Especially, the pleasant nutty smell – of marzipan and amaretto – is what makes almond oil so popular.
Our almond oil has a smoke point between 175 – 180 °C and is therefore ideally suited for both cold and warm cuisine.
One oil – numerous benefits
But not only scent and taste are convincing. True to our motto „PLANT-BASED. BETTER LIFE.“, our Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil also offers a number of functional advantages and benefits.
- Clean Label / Free From / 100 % Pure
- High proportion of mono unsaturated fatty acids
- Rich in Omega-3, -6 and -9
- Rich in minerals potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Rich in vitamin A, E, B and D
- Consistency giver in food production
- High versatility
- Strong „health halo“
- High consumer acceptance / positive product image
- Suitable for vegan diet
- Almond oil is said to have some health benefits. It should amongst others
- regulate the cholesterol level (support HDL-cholesterol and lower LDL-cholesterol)
- help to prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Mild intrinsic flavour – scent of marzipan and amaretto – and therefore easy to infuse / flavour
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil from in-house production – Nature at its best thanks to gentle cold-pressing
For the production of our Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil we only use carefully selected whole blanched sweet almonds of the best quality. Our almonds are coming from a completely transparent and traceable supply chain from the plantation to the customer.
The almonds are gently pressed into high-quality almond oil by means of mechanical cold pressing using the screw press method. All valuable vital substances, vitamins and the natural taste and scent are completely preserved. Afterwards, the oil is filtered to filter out unwanted protein components which ensures constant product quality and the highest level of purity.
OPW Ingredients is your producer of Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil in conventional and organic quality
Use our Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil for the production of your cosmetic and care products or food innovations. Our product is available in the following packaging sizes:
- 25 kg can
- 190 kg drum
- 920 kg IBC
- 250 ml or 500 ml bottle (Dorica or Marasca)
Benefit from our product quality!
As a food manufacturer, it is our responsibility to provide you with high-grade and impeccable quality. In order to meet this responsibility, we are certified according to the following quality management systems:
Full Service from a single source
From seed purchase to recipe development up to fillings or blend. Together with you, we create individual service packages and accompany you on your way into the market.
Our service includes:
- Individual advice from ecotrophologists and specialists in food technology
- Product development
- Production of oil blends and infused oils
- Raw material analysis
- Production & bottling
- Labelling & packaging
- Storage & shipping
You need further information?
We will be happy to send you free samples, offers or product data sheets on request.
We look forward to your inquiry!